It is the mission of the AGC of Mississippi to provide leadership and services to all AGC members and to the construction industry. In order to achieve this mission, the following goals are this Chapter’s aim:
- To create a better business climate for the construction industry in Mississippi.
- To serve as a spokesperson for the construction industry.
- To improve the public image of the construction industry.
In order to achieve the goals of this Association, the following objectives are carried out on a daily basis:
- Keep the membership informed on all matters important to the construction industry.
- Represent the AGC of Mississippi and the construction industry on matters relating to legislation, government relations, labor relations, public relations and workers’ compensation issues.
- Provide a proper governing body to set policy and direction for the membership.
- Manage the Association in a prudent manner that will offer the membership the desired benefits at a reasonable cost.
- Provide Education and Safety programs cost effectively to all members.
- Combat unethical, unfair and improper practices.
- Preserve free enterprise.